Dewrance Wedge Gate and Parallel Slide Gate Valves
150 to 600 ASME
Parallel Slide and Wedge type gate valves, designed for use in power industry applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Internal Counterweight to help balance disc under low load conditions.
- Direct deposited seats.
- Tilting disc design for quick closing due to lower center of gravity.
- Lightweight disc with minimum travel, for quick closing in less than one second.
- Designed for optimum performance under all flow conditions.
- Self-draining geometry.
- Pneumatic Power Assistance acts directly onto disc, without leakage to help avoid inhibiting operation.
Low Cost Maintenance
- Expanded graphite gasket pressure seal design.
- Nitrided hinge pin, supported in nitrided bearings, helps give a low coefficient of friction and hard wearing surface for maximum performance.
- Easy access through cover.
- Longer seat life due to non-scuffing action of seat to disc geometry.
- Simplified seat refurbishment, only requires lapping.
- Aerodynamic self aligning tilting disc design for low pressure drop characteristics.
- Automatic self closure on flow reversal.
- Inclined seat geometry, combined with conical seat and disc, for tight seal without scuffing.
- No hinge pin gland helps avoid inhibiting performance.